Monday, February 3, 2014

Moving Provo Forward on Facebook

I apologize for not posting more regularly.  Since the election I've started a Facebook group together with a good friend and Provo native Christian Faulconer called "Provo Forward."  It kind of started out as a way for those involved with my campaign to keep the dialogue moving forward.  I've been pleasantly surprised by the response.  We've had several council-members post comments and even the Mayor has chimed in on occasion.

I'll continue to post now and again on issues that I feel require more in-depth explanation or information. It really is difficult at times to have meaningful conversations online.  While Facebook isn't perfect I've found its about as good as any place to talk about topical issues facing our city.  Anyone reading this post is welcome to join us.

Let's keep Provo moving forward!

Click here to join the discussion - Provo Forward

1 comment: