Thursday, May 28, 2009

Evil Twin

Last week, Joe Pyrah from the Provo Daily Herald pointed out that my blog looked very familiar.

A quick click to his blog the Sausage Grinder and you'll see that our two blogs do look eerily similar.

Truth be told, I'm sure Joe's blog was up and running much longer than mine...Independent of Joe's blog, I just happened to have used the same blogger.com template - complete with Twitter feeds and everything. I thought I was being so cool when I discovered I could add those. Who knew I was behind the times? (Joe did). Heck, we both even have pictures of the state capitol building at the top of our home pages!

The only thing I'm missing is a portrait shot from glamour studios on my right side bar - how much do those run nowadays Joe?

No comments:

Post a Comment